There are a lot of reasons why a person or group of people may need to enter the United States. Some are looking to get an education, while others are in the country for employment reasons. No matter the reason, they must have a visa in order to be in the country legally. And it may surprise you that not all visas are the same. Here are some things about the E1 Visa that will help you know if it is right for your needs.
The E1 Visa gives people and companies the right to enter the country for the sole purpose of engaging in international trade. Here are some other that must be true before you can get this kind of visa.
- You must be a legal citizen of the other country.
- The company must be based in your home country.
- The volume of trade should be substantially high.
- Half of the trade must take place between the U.S. and the other country.
- You will have to be an employee of the company.
There are a lot of things that must be true before this kind of visa can be approved. If you are uncertain about the process, then it would be a good idea to consult a legal firm that specializes in the E1 Visa Los Angeles.