Are you looking for a corporate photo booth or wedding photo booth? Do you like to stand out from the whole crowd? If yes, then yes, this article is for you. A photo booth is a great idea that helps to beautify a wedding or any event. If you are looking for an Atlanta photo booth rental service, popnpixels provides great services and ideas for your photo booth. The first thing to start is to decide on the type of photo booth. There is now a wide range of experiences to choose from—from a classic photo booth to an autonomous robot alternative.
In the rush of the wedding, it is quite hard to come up with your idea that’s why we are sharing some ideas.
- Install neon light: Here’s the custom installation we’ve done, with rows of light neon tubes. Use different colors on each side to produce a cool two-tone effect.
- It’s a smart way to bring a crowd to your photo booth, regardless of how it sticks out. It is a flexible concept that can work for various activities, from corporate dinners to product launches.
- Chalkboard backdrop: A chalkboard background is an innovative and inexpensive way to add a personal touch to your wedding or case. If you’re more about an artist or artistically inclined, you can make your own drawings; if not, bring an event or a wedding stylist to help.
- Multiple hanging frames: With this idea, you can add picture frames to your photo booth. Hang a few smaller frames from the arch to create fun photo opportunities for groups.
- A large vintage frame: The alternative to multiple hanging frames is to use a single large picture frame—the antique style works best! Decorate the frame with gorgeous flowers, put it outdoors, and you’ve got a beautifully romantic wedding piece.
- Kaleidoscope Booth: The kaleidoscope effect can be achieved either digitally (by scanning the images) or with physical mirrors positioned in front of the photo booth. We prefer to suggest physical experiences—just it’s so much easier to have something that you can see and touch.
- Infinity mirror photo booth: The infinity mirror photo booth is the larger brother on the kaleidoscope photo booth. With some well-positioned lights, you’re going to have a beautifully striking effect.
- Although it looks like you’re in, well, infinite space, the configuration is actually very compact. It’s a tiny space with mirrors on all sides (including the floor and ceiling) that you step into for your shot.
- Dyed fabric backdrop: Here’s a plain fabric background with a bohemian, artistic vibe, ideal for weddings and outdoor parties. It’s so easy to make—just hang the fabric from the copper wire. Mix the colors and arrangements to create your own look.
- Vintage light bulb photo booth: Often, the best photo booth ideas are the easiest. In this example, you just need to buy a few vintage light bulbs. Hang them from an arch, fence, or support of some kind, thus making sure they differ in height to generate visual interest.